National level conference on Dance Research on 15 February 2013 at Bengaluru
Posted On: Saturday, February 9th, 2013
Author: ಮನೋರಮಾ. ಬಿ.ಎನ್
At the outset on behalf of Noopura Bhramari Dance Researcher’s Forum we welcome you for the one day National level conference which is being the first of its kind in the field of dance.
Dance Research Conference
The long felt lacuna in the dance research arena has been about its holistic integrated approach in encompassing all its allied forms (beyond the performing arts as well) including literature, music, theatre, sculpture, painting, art history etc. This missing link is hoped and strived to be re-established through an agency called the Noopura Bhramari Dance Researchers Forum.For Invitation please click here. Dance Research Conference 2013
The Forum is a representation of the needy research community towards self-help and thereby leaves a contribution behind it towards developing a fertile field for the future as well.
Please let us know your confirmation towards arrival and participation in conference; so that we can arrange the facilities required. Those who has not completed registration procedures please do it as soon as possible.
- International reputed Journal consisting of Renowned research articles.
- Paper presentations by research scholars
- Special research based reconstruction on Natyashastra Purvarangam
- Best Dance criticism Award -2012 and Lifetime honor award, State level student’s contest
- Release of Souvenir, Discussions, Research oriented lectures and guidance
- Participation of students, connoisseurs, Gurus, Scholars from history, epigraphy, cultural studies and dance.
If you need the accommodation facility; please inform us as soon as possible. Well furnished guesthouse and hotels (without room service) are booked.
Note : 75% of accommodation expenditure ( for 1 day) will be managed by forum. Rest of the amount should be paid by participants/research scholars.
We are happy to welcome you with utmost respect and pleasure.
Please intimate the details to your friends, colleagues, scholars who wish to participate.