Posted On: Friday, February 5th, 2016
Noopura Bhramari- introduced Bharata’s Natyashastra and other important treatises teaching classes(Certificate course) on weekly/monthly basis to interested candidates (sub junior, junior, senior, vidwat and MA dance students and performers) and interested sahridaya’s.
Candidates can opt different sessions like
- Theory Classes on Natyashastra Stories and Choreography/Abhinaya skills
- Natyashastra Chapters OR Selected Dance Treatises like Abhinaya Darpana, Sangeeta Ratnakara, Nartana Nirnaya, Lasya Ranjana, Bharatarnava etc.,( Preferences will be given to the Selected Chapters choosen by candidates)
- Natyashastra Practical Class (The sessions are divided into 1.Angabhedas, 2.Charis, 3.Nritta hastas 4.Karanas) handled by Dr.Shobha Shashikumar
- Natyashastra Theory and practical sessions both at a time
- Bharatanatyam Junior, Senior and Vidwat Grade Theory and practical syllabus
- Fee structure is categorized for taking 4 classes.
- All the session combines both Theory and Practicals.
- Including all the theory and Natyashastra, other treatise theory classes will be handled by Dr.Manorama B.N and Practicals By Dr.Shobha Shashikumar.
- Classes will be conducted as per the preferences given by candidates (Like skype or inhouse). As this is one-to one class, candidate can fix the dates of class with instructors mutual consent. (either online of in house)
- Quality is our criteria. The complete attention towards Class and course is expected from the candidate. For attaining proper, healthy, competitive class procedure, no other person( except candidate) is allowed in class timings. Without proper reason and prior permission candidate should not discontinue the course or class regulations. If such cases found, Noopura Bhramari Foundation has all the rights to take disciplinary action and candidate admission/result/facility will be withhelded.
- NoopuraBhramari believes in morals and values of Indian Culture and Gurukula tradition.It works purely on ethical grounds. So any kind of unethical, unconstitutional, fictitious, secretive, propagandas are not encouraged. Disciplined, punctual, patient, soft behaviour is always appreciated.
- Noopura Bhramari aim towards overall personality development and complete understanding of prescribed texts/practical approach. Thus syllabus might get modified based on the performances and caliber of the candidate. For this, Faculty will decide and take responsibility to evaluate the candidates standard of understanding and education received so far.
- Final test and completion of some assignments for theory and practical’s to be taken by the candidate for certification need. After completion of 3 months preliminary course, candidate can take the next 3 months expert course which contains higher level studies. If candidate feel tough in handling the syllabus or due to time inconvenience, they can extend the course class for further more days also.
- If candidates are more in number; faculty/foundation shall take the decisions on class and course patterns. Entrance test may be conducted if faculty demands/wish to analyse the caliber of candidate.
- No supervision/personal meddling is entertained. The decision of Noopura Bhramari Trust is Final.
- Those who willing to avail the classes and details please contact 9964140927. Or email@example.com
- Bank Details: The Federal Bank Limited, PutturAccount Number: Noopura Bhramari – 18940100002234
IFSC Code: FDRL0001894
Post Address to : Vishnuprasad, Manager,
The Federal Bank Ltd, Main road, Puttur, DK.