Posted On: Friday, February 5th, 2016
Noopura Bhramari- introduced Research training courses on weekly/monthly basis to interested candidates.
Noopura Bhramari Foundation has a special wing on Dance Research, which is exclusively meant for creating opportunities for objective studies and systematic research in dance culture.
- It has Theory and also practical Classes on Performing art’s Research
- Research guidance is also available
- Fee structure is categorized for taking 4 classes.
- For Research guidance/ research article/ dissertation preparation or any other project works; candidates has to follow the institution fee structure. The fee structure varies upon the method of research and duration it involves (Minimum 1500Rs/-).
- Candidates can join and participate in the programmes of Research related activities/guidance by paying for life time membership fee 5000Rs/- to Noopura Bhramari Researcher’s Wing.
- The Publication wing of Noopura Bhramari always supports these candidates and their research; by taking special interest to publish in Journal and also by extending co-operation for publishing in any other means.
- Classes will be conducted as per the preferences given by candidates (Like skype or inhouse). As this is one-to one class, candidate can fix the dates of class with instructors mutual consent. (either online of in house)
- Quality is our criteria. The complete attention towards Class and course is expected from the candidate. For attaining proper, healthy, competitive class procedure, no other person( except candidate) is allowed in class timings. Without proper reason and prior permission candidate should not discontinue the course or class regulations. If such cases found, Noopura Bhramari Foundation has all the rights to take disciplinary action and candidate admission/result/facility will be withhelded.
- NoopuraBhramari believes in morals and values of Indian Culture and Gurukula tradition.It works purely on ethical grounds. So any kind of unethical, unconstitutional, fictitious, secretive, propagandas are not encouraged. Disciplined, punctual, patient, soft behaviour is always appreciated.
- Noopura Bhramari aim towards overall personality development and complete understanding of prescribed texts/practical approach. Thus syllabus might get modified based on the performances and caliber of the candidate. For this, Faculty will decide and take responsibility to evaluate the candidates standard of understanding and education received so far.
- Final test and completion of some assignments for theory and practical’s to be taken by the candidate for certification need. After completion of 3 months preliminary course, candidate can take the next 3 months expert course which contains higher level studies. If candidate feel tough in handling the syllabus or due to time inconvenience, they can extend the course class for further more days also.
- If candidates are more in number; faculty/foundation shall take the decisions on class and course patterns. Entrance test may be conducted if faculty demands/wish to analyse the caliber of candidate.
- No supervision/personal meddling is entertained. The decision of Noopura Bhramari Trust is Final.
- Those who willing to avail the classes and details please contact 9964140927. Or email@example.com
Bank Details: The Federal Bank Limited, Puttur
Account Number: Noopura Bhramari – 18940100002234
IFSC Code: FDRL0001894
Post Address to : Vishnuprasad, Manager,
The Federal Bank Ltd, Main road, Puttur, DK.