Aesthetics of Nattuvanga ( Primary level)course
Posted On: Friday, December 4th, 2020
Noopura Bhramari (R.), an Institution par excellence with the intention of promoting research in the field of Performing Arts and deep study of all aspects of different Art-forms invites applications for its online certificate course on Aesthetics of Nattuvanga. This group class course has been designed after continuous approach of many aspirants.
Highlights of the Course
- This course will give a basic understanding of the Tala system, composition, structure of Nattuvanga for Bharatanatya repertoire (Alaripu, Jatiswara, Varna etc) with aesthetic brilliance. Course shall meet the needs of a performing artist, serious pursuer and teachers, who wish to have a deep understanding Tala practice and Nattuvanga. Course also have upgrading level such as Advanced and Research for interested aspirants after the completion of primary level.
- Course is designed by Dr Manorama B N and the Instructor for latest group classes for primary level is : Dr Dwaritha Viswanatha. She is Alumna of Kalakshetra college of fine arts and Kalai Kaviri college of Fine arts; a Bengaluru based Researcher, Scholar, Teacher, faculty at Tamil university Dance department.)
- The course is designed to have 10 sessions + 2 extra class ( if required)
Duration of each session :1 Hr+ 30 min (if required)
Timings: weekend evenings. 3PM-4 PM (If candidates are more in number, based on priority we shall may keep a morning session too based on convinience.)
The latest batch will begin from – January 1st weekend 2021
- Medium of Instruction : English or Kannada
- Mode of Instruction: Group Online classes
- All the session combines both Theory and Practical’s.
- Candidates should have their own Nattuvanga tala, Tattumane.
- Discussions and Assignments will be taken up. Final test and completion of some assignments for theory and practical’s should be taken by the candidate for certification need. Otherwise certification will not be done.
- Quality is our criteria. The complete attention towards Class and course is expected from the candidate.
Eligibility criteria: Merit based selection. Fill the google form. https://forms.gle/cwWKcpVMA1FToteN9
- Last date to receive application: December 25th, 2020. Shall communicate if candidate has been selected. After selection of candidates- registration procedure, payment of fees should be done by candidates immediately to block the seats. Once fee paid and registration procedure over, shall lead the classes from First weekend of January.
- If candidates are more in number; faculty/foundation shall take the decisions on class and course patterns. Entrance test may be conducted if faculty demands/wish to analyse the caliber of candidate.
- NoopuraBhramari believes in morals and values of Indian Culture and Gurukula tradition.It works purely on ethical grounds. So any kind of unethical, unconstitutional, fictitious, secretive, propagandas are not encouraged. Disciplined, punctual, patient, soft behaviour is always appreciated.
- No supervision/personal meddling is entertained. The decision of Noopura Bhramari Trust is Final. Noopura Bhramari Foundation has all the rights to take disciplinary action and candidate admission/result/facility will be withhelded.
- For further enquiry whatssapp/call +91 9964140927 ; or write to email@example.com
For fee payment bank details :
Bank Details: The Federal Bank Limited, Puttur
Account Number: Noopura Bhramari – 18940100002234
IFSC Code: FDRL0001894