Puraana Katha/ Bharatiya Darshana/Agamashastra and Cultural Journalism
Posted On: Friday, February 5th, 2016
Noopura Bhramari- introduced Puraana Katha/Bharatiya Darshana/Agama shastra training courses and Cultural Journalism on weekly/monthly basis to interested candidates (sub junior, junior, senior, vidwat and MA dance students and performers) and interested sahridaya’s.
Candidates can opt different sessions like Theory Classes and also Choreography/Abhinaya skills for Puraana katha’s for Ashtadasha purana and Upa purana.
Bharatiya Darshana Shastra and Agama Shastra is purely theoritical courses consist of some literary pactical assignements.
For Cultural Journalism – candidates shall get the training of writing format and presentation skills for different areas like interviews, articles, features, autobiography, life features, criticisms, reviews, documentaries, coulmns for press, audio and video channels.
- Fee structure is categorized for taking 4 classes.
- Classes will be conducted as per the preferences given by candidates (Like skype or inhouse). As this is one-to one class, candidate can fix the dates of class with instructors mutual consent. (either online of in house)
- Quality is our criteria. The complete attention towards Class and course is expected from the candidate. For attaining proper, healthy, competitive class procedure, no other person( except candidate) is allowed in class timings. Without proper reason and prior permission candidate should not discontinue the course or class regulations. If such cases found, Noopura Bhramari Foundation has all the rights to take disciplinary action and candidate admission/result/facility will be withheld-ed.
- NoopuraBhramari believes in morals and values of Indian Culture and Gurukula tradition.It works purely on ethical grounds. So any kind of unethical, unconstitutional, fictitious, secretive, propagandas are not encouraged. Disciplined, punctual, patient, soft behaviour is always appreciated.
- Noopura Bhramari aim towards overall personality development and complete understanding of prescribed texts/practical approach. Thus syllabus might get modified based on the performances and caliber of the candidate. For this, Faculty will decide and take responsibility to evaluate the candidates standard of understanding and education received so far.
- Final test and completion of some assignments for theory and practical’s to be taken by the candidate for certification need. After completion of 3 months preliminary course, candidate can take the next 3 months expert course which contains higher level studies. If candidate feel tough in handling the syllabus or due to time inconvenience, they can extend the course class for further more days also.
- If candidates are more in number; faculty/foundation shall take the decisions on class and course patterns. Entrance test may be conducted if faculty demands/wish to analyse the caliber of candidate.
- No supervision/personal meddling is entertained. The decision of Noopura Bhramari Trust is Final.
- Those who willing to avail the classes and details please contact 9964140927. Or email@example.com
Bank Details: The Federal Bank Limited, Puttur
Account Number: Noopura Bhramari – 18940100002234
IFSC Code: FDRL0001894
Post Address to : Vishnuprasad, Manager,
The Federal Bank Ltd, Main road, Puttur, DK.