Join Your hands. It is not only meant for researchers but also open for public, dancers, art lovers those who wish to take part in research academically and also personally on Dance and other allied art forms.
Noopura Bhramari Foundation (R.)
Dance Research Wing
Noopura Bhramari Foundation created a new wing on Dance Research, which is an forum exclusively meant for creating opportunities for objective studies and systematic research in dance culture. This wing is formally inaugurated on February 20, 2012 (the Mahashivarathri day), at Nayana auditorium at Bangalore.
The wing is the result of exchange of thoughts and ideas over the years among a few thinkers dedicated to dance to come up with a scheme for identifying the problems in the field of dance, the challenges in the field of research and the responsibilities attached to these and finding appropriate solutions and methodologies. Dedicated researchers/students may become members of the Wing and get assistance for smoothly carrying on futuristic research activities.
The first step in this endeavor is the holding of a one day research workshop/seminar, which is the first of its kind in the entire state. The trust aims at is aimed at throwing light on new thoughts and efforts towards facilitating earnest researchers in their endeavor.
So far 3 symposium arranged with one conference is goes to the credit.
Aspirations of the wing
- The wing shall not have any language or geographical barriers. It shall have an extensive field of operation. It shall welcome and provide opportunities for new and self-searching research. It shall avoid propounding a oft-repeated subjects.
- It shall aid to unite researchers in dance and create a mutually cordial relationship among them. In depth studies and comprehensive instruction will be the path that the wing will take in this direction.
- The wing shall principally aim to create and establish appropriate direction and model for research for young researchers and youth as such. Thus, though the wing shall respect seniority, it shall honor profundity of knowledge. It shall chart timely research unfettered by position/prestige/age.
- The wing shall not be victimized by political, secretive, fictitious and gossip like news. It shall provide and protect friendly and fraternal environment and conduct.
- The wing shall undertake programmes to emphasize the relationship between practice and theory.
- The wing shall create and establish specific parameters and direction as well as facilities for inter-disciplinary research in music and other fine arts that complement dance and its various wings.
- In addition to organizing annual and other occasion-specific functions and celebrations, the wing shall enlist the help of resource persons for conducting research-oriented lectures, workshops, symposia, demonstrations and the like in appropriately devised manner.
- The wing shall organize every year a symposium and provide opportunity to new researchers and for research, research-based dance recitals and demonstrations. It shall collect the papers presented at such symposium, edit and publish in ISSN no. periodical- Noopura Bhramari.
- The function/lecture series/seminars/ demonstration/class/meeting are not confined to Bangalore region only. The wing is not only meant for dancers, researchers or specific category who possess the qualification related to dance/music; but also the general public from any vocation as well as students, parents who interested to give new initiatives and wish to do research in coming days.
- To join the wing membership is 5000 Rs/- for 3 years and it may be revised from time to time depending on the exigencies. It may extend special facilities and concessions to members depending on the appropriateness, scope and nature of the programme. It shall make available the help and guidance of resource persons to members for pursuing research.
Dr. Shathavadhani R. Ganesh( Multilingual Scholar)
Principal Committee of the Forum
Dr Manorama B.N. (Convener, Administration section Supervisor)
Dr Dwarita Viswanatha and Dr. Shobha Shashikumar (Performance wing supervisor)
Vishnuprasad N (Treasurer, Trustee of Foundation)
Shalini Vittal (Office, Programme and Documentation Committee supervisor)
Vidwan Korgi Shankaranaryana Upadhyaya ( Faculty)
Life time Members
- Dr. Karuna Vijayendra, Dance Historian, Bangalore
- Niveditha Srinivas, Stuti Dance school, Doddabommasandra, Bangalore
- Padmini Kumar, Dance teacher, Bangalore.
- Anantaram, BTM cultural Academy President, Bangalore.
- Bhramari Shivaprakash, Nada nritya school of Dance, Mangalore
- Mythili P, Nruthya Tarangini School of Dance, Bangalore.
- Nagalakshmi, Dance teacher, Mysore.
Members in 2018- 19
Deepthishri Bhat, Bengaluru
Rashmikrishna Thaper, Bengaluru
The wing is democratic in its nature. The priority is only for Quality work, behavior and decisions irrespective of caste, region, religion, degree, age. Wing hopes to expand the principal committee and the team of advisers in the coming days; so that it is wishing to meet the horizon of different phases, activities of art in all over the world.
You can be part of this. Come ..hurry up. Join your hands and let us walk together.
The members who joined so far…in 2012
- Shridhar, Renowned Dancer and Actor, Khechara Academy of Dance and Performing arts, Bangalore
- Vidushi Vedavati, Hindustani vocalist, Bangalore.
- Dr.Shrinivas, Therapist, Bangalore.
- Vidushi Vidya, Bharathanatyam Exponent, Bangalore
- Dr.Radhika Ranjini, Lecturer, Dance Department, Bangalore University.
- Vidushi Sahana Bhat, Bhrathanatyam Guru and Director, ‘Natyanjali’, Hubballi.
- Vidushi Rekha Hegde, Bhrathanatyam Guru, ‘Shantala Natyalayala’, Belagavi.
- Prof. Jyotsna Kalavar, Psychology Department, Pennysylvania University, USA.
- Manjunatha Gorkhal, Bharathanatyam and Kuchipudi exponent, Raichuru.
- Dr. Rashmi Kalkura, Physician and Bharathanatyam exponent, Bangalore.
- Pradeep chandra Kutpady, Drama and opera artist, Udupi.
- Dr. A.N.Sudhir Kumar, Guest Lecturer, Performing Arts Department, Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Sapna Naik, Bharathanatyam Exponent and researcher, Goa.
- Dr.Arathi Shetty, Principal and Researcher, Sarala College of Fine arts, Mangalore.
- Ananth Chinchansoor, Bharathanatyam Exponent, Gulbarga.
- Vidushi Rajashri, Bharathanatyam Guru and Lecturer, ‘ NatyaNiketana’, Mangalore.
- Kshitija Ravikumar, Bharathanatyam Exponent, Bangalore.
- Dr.Dhruva Aithal, Bharathanatyam Exponent and Psychologist, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- SriGowri, Bharathanatyam Exponent, Bangalore.
- Sharada Shrinath, Vocalist, Bangalore
- Padmini Shridhar, Bharathanatyam exponent, Bangalore
- Chetan Varna, Bharathanatyam Exponent, Bangalore.
- Vasanth Kiran (PhD), Bharathanatyam and Kuchipudi Dance exponent, Management expert,Bangalore.
- Leelavathy, Art Connoisseur, Bangalore.
- Megha Krishna, Dance exponent, Bangalore.
- Dr.Priyashri Rao, Dance Lecturer, Kalai Kaviri Bangalore chapter,
- Harini Sudhindra, Danseuse, bangalore
- Veena C.S. Dance teacher, Bangalore
…And many more who registered their names from all over country and abroad.
Don’t miss the opportunity !!!!!!
ನೃತ್ಯ ಸಂಶೋಧನ ವಿಭಾಗ (Dance research wing) ಎಂಬ ಸಂಶೋಧನೆಗೆ ಮೀಸಲಾದ ವಿಭಾಗವು ಟ್ರಸ್ಟ್ನ ಅಂಗಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯಾಗಿ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭವಾಗಿದ್ದು; ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ ೨೦, ೨೦೧೨ರಂದು ವಿದ್ಯುಕ್ತವಾಗಿ ಉದ್ಘಾಟನೆಗೊಂಡಿದೆ. ಉದ್ಘಾಟನೆಗೊಂಡ ದಿನದಿಂದ ಈ ವರೆಗೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಮತ್ತು ಹೊರರಾಜ್ಯದ ಹಲವು ಮಂದಿ ಸಂಶೋಧನಾಸಕ್ತರು ಇದರ ಸದಸ್ಯರಾಗಿದ್ದು ಕಲಾಸಂಶೋಧನೆಯ ಅನಿವಾರ್ಯತೆ, ವೇದಿಕೆ ಕಲ್ಪಿಸಿಕೊಡಬೇಕಾದ ನೆಲೆಗಳನ್ನು ಸ್ಪಷ್ಟಪಡಿಸುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಇದರ ಮೂಲಕವಾಗಿ ಭವಿಷ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ನಾನಾ ಭಾಗಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕಲಾಸಂಶೋಧನೆ ಮತ್ತು ಶಿಕ್ಷಣದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮಗಳನ್ನು ನಡೆಸಿಕೊಂಡು ಬರಬೇಕೆಂಬ ಅಪೇಕ್ಷೆಯಿದೆ. ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ದಾನಿಗಳಾದ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಸಹೃದಯ ನೆರವು ನಮಗೆ ಬೇಕು.
ದಾನಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಆದಾಯ ತೆರಿಗೆ ವಿನಾಯ್ತಿಯೂ ಇದೆ.
ಒಂದುವೇಳೆ ದಾನಿಗಳು ಸಹಕಾರವನ್ನು ಚೆಕ್/ಡಿ.ಡಿ/ ಮನಿ ಟ್ರಾನ್ಸ್ಫರ್ ಮೂಲಕ ನೀಡುವುದಿದ್ದಲ್ಲಿ ‘ನೂಪುರ ಭ್ರಮರಿ’ ಹೆಸರಿನಲ್ಲಿ ನೀಡಬೇಕಾಗಿ ವಿನಂತಿ
ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ವಿವರ : ದಿ ಫೆಡರಲ್ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್, ಪುತ್ತೂರು
ಅಕೌಂಟ್ ನಂಬರ್ : ನೂಪುರ ಭ್ರಮರಿ- 18940100002234
ಐಎಫ್ಎಸ್ಸಿ ಕೋಡ್ : FDRL0001894
Donation will be accepted for the ‘Noopura Bhramari ‘
Federal bank Ltd; Account No. 18940100002234 ; IFSC Code : FDRL0001894
For more queries and application format write us:- email@example.com