Certificate Courses in Natyashastra/ Nattuvangam And Research classes
Posted On: Monday, December 29th, 2014
Noopura Bhramari- introducing Bharata’s Natyashastra and other important treatises teaching classes(Certificate course) along with Nattuvangam training courses on weekly/monthly basis to interested candidates (sub junior, junior, senior, vidwat and MA dance students and performers) and interested sahridaya’s.
Candidates can opt different sessions like
- Theory Classes on Natyashastra Stories and Choreography/Abhinaya skills
- Natyashastra Chapters OR Selected Dance Treatises like Abhinaya Darpana, Sangeeta Ratnakara, Nartana Nirnaya, Lasya Ranjana etc.,( Preferences will be given to the Selected Chapters choosen by candidates)
- Natyashastra Practical Class
- Natyashastra Theory and practical sessions both at a time
- Bharatanatyam Junior, Senior and Vidwat Grade Theory and practical syllabus
- Special course on Nattuvangam Skills and practicals according to different dance treatises
- Research guidance is also available through the Noopura Bhramari for interested candidates.
- Puraana Katha Malika
- Cultural Journalism
- Dance compositions
- All the session combines both Theory and Practicals.
- Theory and Practical sessions will be 6 session each divided into 2 schedules i.e 6+ 6 class.
- Different fee structure based on course modules. Payment can be done through NET banking or money transfer to this below Bank address available.
- For Research guidance/ research article/ dissertation preparation or any other project works; candidates has to follow the institution fee structure. The fee structure varies upon the method of research and duration it involves (Minimum 1500Rs/-). Candidates can join and participate in the programmes of Research related activities/guidance by paying for life time membership fee 5000Rs/- to Noopura Bhramari Researcher’s Wing. The Publication wing of Noopura Bhramari always supports these candidates and their research; by taking special interest to publish in Journal and also by extending co-operation for publishing in any other means. Quality is our criteria.