Nāṭyālaṅkāra-Short term Certificate Course on Indian Aesthetics
Posted On: Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021
votes, average: 4.00
out of 5)
Noopura Bhramari (R.), an Institution par excellence with the intention of promoting research in the field of Performing Arts and deep study of all aspects of different Art-forms invited applications for its 2020, 2021 batch, to the course Natyalanakara
- Course shall meet the needs of a performing artistes, serious pursuer and teachers who wish to have a deep understanding of Indian Aesthetics and its applications.
- Online classes, shall held in Zoom.
- Duration of the course: 20+4=24 sessions (3 months)
- Duration of each session: 1hr
- Mode of Instruction : Group online classes
- Latest Batch will begin from– June 26, 2021
- Timings: Saturday and Sunday: 4.30-5.30pm
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Special lectures shall be organised, to enhance the studies.
- Discussion and Assignments will be included.
- End of course, examination is optional. Certificate of Merit with marks statement will be provided those who appear for the exam.
- Online Certification of participation will be provided on the successful completion of the course.
- Quality is our criteria. Selection process will be conducted for the applicants. Merit based selection. Only limited seats are available.
- Minimum eligibility is 18years Or Senior Level examination should be completed in their respective field.
- Fill the Google form. https://forms.gle/b9okPmKZuniFX5W98 Last date to receive application: June 20th, 2021.
- Shall communicate if candidate has been selected. Entrance test may be conducted if faculty demands/wish to analyse the calibre of candidate.
- After selection of candidates, registration procedure and payment of fees should be done by candidates.
- Syllabus will be shared only after the selection of candidates.
- Fee for the entire course is Five thousand Once the fee is paid and the registration procedure is over, classes will commence from the June 26, 2021.
- Decision of selection committee is final.
- Noopura Bhramari believes in morals and values of Indian Culture and Gurukula tradition. Disciplined, punctual, patient, soft behaviour is always appreciated.
- For further enquiry whatssapp/call +91 9964140927; or write to firstname.lastname@example.org and for the details about other academic courses and schedules; please visit our website.
2020 Batch highlights
44 Candidates has attended the course successfully in first batch of 2020.
As part of Valedictory, We were very fortunate to have #Shatavadhani_Ganesh sir session for 2 hours, with Q&A .
And words fail to express the gratitude for the cooperation extended by course head Dr Shobha Shashikumar, and course lecturer Arjun Bharadwaj, course assisting faculties Madhulika Srivatsa , Shalini Prashanth Vittal, Dr Dwaritha Viswanatha, and Arun Sreenivasan for their complete support.
20 Candidates has attended the course successfully in 2021.
Total 40 hours, 26 session.
Course Instructor Dr Shobha Shashikumar ; Assisting Faculty : Madhulika Srivatsa.; Guest lecture on Western aesthetics handled by Mr Arjun Bharadhwaj.
Introductory (2) and Concluding (2) session had the scholastic lecture of each 2 hour with the discussion by Shatavadhani Dr R Ganesh.
October 28th, 2020 at 12:19 pm
It was an extremely useful course ( especially with a dance perspective ).
I thank Shobha ma’am fir making the entire content so flexible And easy to understand.
October 28th, 2020 at 8:11 pm
I am very happy. My a new life begins because of this course. Dr Shobha madam have too much knowledge and shared with us with open heart. Noopura bhramari is doing very good job. Very knowledgeble persons are giving lectures. Many thanks to noopura bhramari team and special thanks to Dr shobha madam.
October 29th, 2020 at 3:37 pm
One of the best course I attended in recent times. It helped me greatly in leaning the concepts. The knowledge and experience of the faculties helped immensely in understanding the complex things easily. It’s very fortunate for me to be a part of this workshop . Overall it was great learning experience with highly knowledgeable personality like Dr shobha mam is very rewarding in enhancing the knowledge. And got the opportunity to listen great scholar of our time sir shri shatavadhani R Ganesh . And last but not the least I would like to thank Manorama mam for organizing this workshop for us. Let me end with Kannada proverb : ……ಅಜ್ಞಾನದ ಕತ್ತಲವನ್ನು ಜ್ಞಾನದ ಬೆಳಕಿನಿಂದ ನಿವಾರಿಸುವಂತೆ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕರ್ಮವೂ ಅನೇಕ ಸಂಗತಿ ಮೇಲೆ ಬೆಳಕು ಚೆಲ್ಲಿ ನಮ್ಮ ಜ್ಞಾನದ ಮಟ್ಟವನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಕಾರಿಯಾಗಿದೆ ಎಂದರೆ ತಪ್ಪಾಗಲಾರದು
November 26th, 2020 at 1:59 pm
A really exciting and enjoyable course.. Which made me think beyond my imagination.. A wonderful topic- Indian Aesthetics, and Shobha ma’am carried us also along with her is in this flow of aesthetics.. Every week it made me eager and eager to know what topic are we going to learn today! I thank Manorama ma’am and Shobha ma’am for sharing your knowledge with us, through this wonderful course..
Thank you! 🙂
November 30th, 2020 at 11:04 am
Indian Aesthetics course by Guru Smt Shobha Shashikumar ma’am was very interesting and enjoyable course. Thank you Shobha mam for explaining such complex subject in a simpler way and also giving insight to the western aesthetics. I also thank Dr. Manorama ma’am for this wonderful course and also organising classes on western aesthetics by. Sri Arjun Bharadwaj sir and a special interaction class with Sharavadhani Dr. R Ganesh sir. I like to thank all the faculties of the Noopurabhramari for the support.
September 23rd, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Glad to be part of Natyalankara course by Noopurabhramari on Indian Aesthetics. It was a very insightful course on Indian Aesthetics. The coursework was meticulously planned to cover all the aspects of Aesthetics. Every session was thought provoking. The sessions by Dr Shobha Shashikumar, Shatavadhani Dr R Ganesh, Sri Arjun Bharadwaj, Smt Madhulika were so insightful and deeper interms of concepts yet conveyed in the simplest possible means which helped the begginers like us to conceive them. Thank you Noopurabhramari and Dr Manorama B N for designing such wonderful course and Dr Shobha Shashikumar, Shatavadhani Dr R Ganesh, Sri Arjun Bharadwaj and Smt Madhulika for taking us through this beautiful journey.
September 27th, 2021 at 4:04 pm
The course was very very informative