Nāṭyālaṅkāra-Short term Certificate Course on Indian Aesthetics
Posted On: Saturday, July 4th, 2020
Noopura Bhramari (R.), an Institution par excellence with the intention of promoting research in the field of Performing Arts and deep study of all aspects of different Art-forms invites applications for its new course on Indian Aesthetics.
Already 44 Candidates has been completed the first batch of 2020 course.
Highlights of the Course
- Meets the needs of performing artistes, who wish to have a deep understanding of Indian Aesthetics and its applications
- The course is designed to have 20 + 4 Sessions, taught by Experts in the field.
- Duration of each session : One hour
- Timings : Weekend evenings
- Classes will be for a duration of three months from August-October 2021
- Medium of Instruction : Kannada / English. Candidates can choose the medium.
- Mode of Instruction: Individual and group. Maximum 20 candidates in a group. Fee structure differs for individual and group classes.
- Discussions and assignments are included
- Certification will be issued after the completion of the course
- End-of-course Examination is optional
- Eligibility criteria : Merit-based selection. 10 years of experience on Performing arts or senior-level examination is mandatory. Decision of selection committee is final.
Last date to receive Applications: 30th July, 2021. *Syllabus and fee structure will be shared with interested candidates
For further details, please write to email@example.com or call +91 9964140927
Its like a fruitful grand concluding event. And we are very fortunate to have 43+1 candidates,across the Globe who are not only #Sahridayas
but also Suhridayas.
And words fail to express the gratitude for the cooperation extended by course head Dr Shobha Shashikumar , and course lecturer Arjun Bharadwaj , course assisting faculties Madhulika Srivatsa , Shalini Prashanth Vittal, Dr Dwaritha Viswanatha, and Arun Sreenivasan for their complete support.